Click Here to book your face-to-face appointment, or call our reception team on 01865 236353.
Prior to your appointment, you will be contacted by a member of our team to run you through some COVID safety information to ensure it is safe for you to attend your appointment.
For virtual appointments, please call our reception team on 01865 236353.
Enhanced safety at your appointment
Osteopaths are listed in the Coronavirus Act 2020 as health service providers and deemed essential in providing care to our local community.
As regulated healthcare professionals we are continuing to follow stringent safety protocols in line with both Government and the General Osteopathic Council guidelines, including the use of medical grade PPE and Infection Control Procedures.
Here are the measures we have taken to keep you safe:
- We have enhanced cleaning measures in place using anti-viral sprays and wipes to clean treatment room couches, surfaces and card payment terminals between patients and for frequent cleaning of high-touch points around the clinic including door handles and taps.
- All our clinicians wear NHS-grade PPE to protect you. We use FRSM type IIR surgical masks, disposable nitrile gloves, disposable aprons and safety glasses, with disposable items changed between each patient. In addition, clinicians thoroughly wash their hands before and after each patient.
- We have removed all linen and soft-furnishings from the treatment areas and reception. Treatment couches and pillows are covered with disposable coverings.
- Hand-gel sanitising stations are provided for you and our staff.
- Appointment slots are timed to avoid patients crossing-over in common areas.
Coming to your appointment
With the safety of you and all of our patients and staff in mind, we ask that you observe the following guidelines when attending your appointment:
- Please bring a face covering or mask with you to the appointment. If you don’t have anything suitable, we can provide a face mask.
- We have removed all linen in the clinic, so please do bring your own towel for modesty, comfort and warmth.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time, please come alone if possible. You may bring one other person if needed (eg. a chaperone, carer or translator etc).
- Please arrive on time. We have scheduled appointment times to limit potential cross-over with other patients.
- On arrival at the clinic and prior to treatment, please wash your hands or use the hand-gel provided.
And of course, in line with Government guidelines, please stay home and do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell (with COVID-19 symptoms of a new persistent cough; raised temperature; or loss of sense of taste or smell) or think you may have come in contact with someone with COVID-19 (suspected or confirmed). We will be happy to reschedule your appointment and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
To book an appointment Click Here or call the clinic on 01865 236353 and let’s get you back to feeling better.